You know when you know that something is a bad idea but well you go ahead and do it anyways..yep..we all know. Well last night when I went up to the bottle shop to get a bottle of wine for my roomie I passed by the bargain bin and I spied at 6 pack of Jim Beam and Vanilla Cokes for $9.99 which really is a bargain and although I knew it was a bad idea to drink 6 bargain bin Jim Beam and cokes well I did it anyways but it's all good our upstairs neighbor was having a party so I went up there and it was a cheap night..got to meet all of our new neighbors as well who are really cool and they are joining us for our Christmas Day piss up..as of now we have 13 people and a shopping cart that we plan to fill with booze and food and roll down to the beach, should be quite a party. I am paying for the Jim Beam and coke ordeal today though but I must press on because tonight they are having a free sausage sizzle and christmas carols on the beach and fireworks later tonight. This coming Thursday is my work Christmas party they have rented out the one of the big bars by my house, my local which is good so I can stumble home and it's open bar so I need to be on best behavior, definetly stories to come out of that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment