So summer swimming season is in full force, it was 100 this weekend and perfect beach weather, except that the sharks are out in full force as well!! Last week in South Australia someone was killed by a great white and this past week in New South Wales (where Sydney is at) there have been 4 sharks caught in the nets off the beach..scary stuff. Christmas is coming and I can't wait. My roomates are all off already for the holidays and so are the neighbors so needless to say it's been pretty loud around my house with no signs of slowing. My roomate Mary's friend came in yesterday and will be staying with us as well for the week so now we have a resident drunk brit and drunk Irish on the premisis for the holidays. Last night a whole bunch of us had girls night out (yes on a Sunday night--that's the big night out here) and I came home around midnight but the rest went onto a club and couldn't get in b/c not the one of them brought an ID!! Still doesn't seem like Christmas here, I keep thinking it's June or July, just can't get into Christmas when it's summer but it's pleasant actually I've enjoyed it. Last week was my company Christmas party and rest assured it was quite a piss up. They rented out the 3rd floor of this club and it was open bar. I had a really good time and got to meet lots of people, although it was on a Thurs. and I stayed out till 3am and had to come in to work on Friday..looong day that sure was. Good thing I was tired and passed out by like 9:30pm Friday night b/c apparently my neighbors had a rager all night long. One of my neighbors fancies himself quite the guitar player and I swear he just plays Oasis songs over and over again...it's become a problem..something must be done!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment