So the latest breaking news over here in my life is that I've been accepted to Graduate School at both of the places I applied. I got accepted to a Masters of International Business program in Queensland and also to a Masters of International Public Health program in Sydney. I haven't decided which offer I'm going to take if either. The Int'l public health program sounds really interesting and it would be a totally different change for me. Most people use that degree in order to coordinate humanitarian aid projects..such as the ones that the United Nations run in third world countries or the ones that the Red Cross operate in natural disasters. Needless to say I have some big decisions to make, I will make sure to keep everyone posted but meanwhile have a Merry Crissy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrads on the acceptance to grad school. Must have been the great letter you (we) wrote ;-) Have a very Merry Christmas and i can't wait for you to come home!!!
Post a Comment