Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I thought it a great time to list some of the things I'm thankful for, even though I've had some delays and setbacks with my job lately I'm confident that everything will work out how it should, it always does even if I don't always see it that way at first. Anyways because of that I'm able to spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with my family so for that I'm very thankful.
Also I'm thankful to my friends who always crack me up and have provided me with many happy memories.
Finally I'm thankful that I've been able to complete my masters degree and that I was able to spend 2 wonderful years in Australia, that's two things crossed off my life list (1. get a masters and 2. Live overseas for at least a year), not that it's just about checking things off the list but I made the list so I could remember the things I"ve dreamed of doing and go after them..so onto the rest of the list!
Side Note: My grandma was an avid watcher of Dancing with the Stars and last night while we were cooking dinner she was complaining about the fact that Mario Lopez didn't win b/c she thinks he's so cute and was a good dancer. Anyways then she goes on a tangent about how Mario does not have a girlfriend and she thinks that he's just not ready to settle down, etc. cracked me up how she had Mario's romantic life figured out, better she's worrying about his than mine I say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment