Hanging around with my grandmothers lately has brought about so many mysteries in my mind, such as why do they always try to give me their clothes?
My grandmothers are 72 and 77 and yet they both seem to be convinced that I would enjoy wearing clothes that they themselves do not want!!!! They also seem to think that I want clothes right off their backs. If I ever compliment one of my grandma's on her clothes she tries to give them to me, I don't want them!! I said they look nice on you..you who are 72 and while you do in fact look nice in them they're just not my style. Last week my grandma tried to give me her winter coat, a very nice gesture indeed and it was a nice coat for grandma but not for me, I'm always trying to think of nice ways to say that I don't want the clothes but alas I've decided the firm way is best--I won't ever wear that seems to rebuff along with the statement, it looks fabulous on you though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment