Sunday, September 04, 2005
River Fire
This weekend was RiverFire an annual huge fireworks/airshow over the river which is one of the biggest events in the city..people camp out all along the river to see the show. Luckily a friend of mine lives in a high rise along the river so I went over to watch the show and enjoy the party. There were 2 house parties on his floor so I was able to go back and forth for the best view. So here's a tip..don't go to watch a fireworks show from a house where there's a Swedish party..I swear I walked onto the balcony and couldn't see anything for all the tall Scandanavians standing out there..even the women are super tall, luckily some kindly Swede let me stand in front..fine for everyone involved since everyone was at least a head taller than me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment