Tuesday, September 06, 2005

River Fire Pics

This is the Story Bridge (one of the 3 bridges that had fireworks going off on it during riverfire)
Here are some awesome pics from RiverFire the first two are the Dump and Burn, an F11 flies across the sky burning it's fuel mid-air, looks just like a rocket..so cool.
A View from Above--I didn't take this--got it from the river fire website but it was awesome looking..the whole display.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

XBox 360 and Digital Media
XBox 360 and Digital Media : Tons of new functionalities in the upcoming XBox 360 ...and tons of them related to digital content media beyond just games: DVD playing, music ripping, iPod and PSP detection, ...
So you have a visitor coming your way. I read these things. :)
loan

I'm waching blogs all day long and I found yours which is really nice :)


You are making good job!
Keep up the super articles!


I enjoy reading the stories on your site. Keep up the super articles!


Your site is very good!
Congratulations!