Today my friend Claire sent me a text saying;
As long as I live I will never believe that Ben would have dated Felicity in real life
I wrote back saying why because she was a doormat/stalker/pathetic
Response from Claire;
Don't forget whiny, pseudo activism and anal cleaning
Mind you I like Felicity we all do b/c well we can empathasize but sometimes you just wanna shake her and go dammit Felicity!! So mini-poll is this who thinks that Ben would have actually dated Felicity in real life?
I'm torn on this..on the one hand I say no b/c Ben was a popular track star and then Felicity follows him to New York and then reads his admissions essay and tells him why she came there..so embarassed..also lets be honest Ben wasn't that bright and was kinda flaky but he was hot..I think maybe he would have slept with Felicity but not dated her or made fun of her to his friends. Also why didn't Felicity like Noel he was the male her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was a Noel fan until the very end of it. I dont know what was up with Felicity. I mean sure Ben was hot but so was Noel. Especially when he was all crazy and having people call him Leon.
Who's Felicity?
Who's Ben?
Who the fuck cares.... :-) That's what I think about it.
Post a Comment