Alright so in my last post I said probably after my Australian foray was over I'd have lived with people from 20 different countries, anyways so I decided a list was in order. So here is the list of the countries where people are from that I've shared a house with at one time or another in Australia (I've lived in 3 places, about to be 4).
England- Scott, Laura, Gemma, Melanie, Mad Mary
Ireland-Danielle, Conor, Enda
Germany-Jann, Sebastian, Toby
France-Ben
Italy-Valerio
Finland-Lilly
Korea-Joy, Sarah
Indonesia-not sure his real name but we called him the possum b/c he would always go hide in his room
Canada-Marc, Rafael, Joanne, Kelly, Amanda
Australia-Nigel, Colin, Warrick, Dylan, Jack, Crissy, Tim
Sweden-Oskar
Brazil-Fabio
Scotland-Adam (to be fair I only saw him when he came to pay rent and that one time he came home just to have a massive fight with his girlfriend)
Fiji-Gunnar
Israel-Names TBA since I'm moving in today
So looks like I'm at 15 and counting..there's still a room free in the house I'm moving into so we could be adding another country to the list and it's possible I've forgotten a country, I'll have to think on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment