My friend Claire works in the Christmas Trim Department (think trees, gift wrapping, all things holiday) in Australia's biggest Dept. Store. Anyhow Christmas trim has already opened for the season--in OCTOBER but well no halloween or thanksgiving here so guess they gotta start the Christmas stuff early. So yesterday a slightly disturbed man came in and gave her his letter to Santa--here's the e-mail she sent me..funny stuff:
Was given a letter to santa from a slightly mean retarded man. Anyway my personal highlights included "in relation to the 100 smokes I will leave you as a reward for these gifts....I request you smoke them all". Thanks Kurt. Personally I do see that the christmas shop lady has pretty close ties to santa. would be my obvious choice. THought about trying to find out his last name and adress of his institution and then I could send the letter to australia post who then send a reply from santa. It would be like a christmas miracle/christmas special/christmas cartoon/telemovie all rolled into one. But then I thought maybe there was anthrax in the envelope adressed to santa that I opened and so I threw out Kurt's dreams for 50000 jet skis and washed my hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment