Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Sign of Doom

Yesterday I had an Economics final, I knew it was gonna be hard but thought I was at least semi-prepared, turns out I missed something. I sat down and looked around and noticed that everyone had calculators, interesting I thought, didn't know we needed a calculator but I had one in my bag so what the hell I went and got it. The thing is though if you didn't know you needed a calculator to begin with then getting one is probably not going to help you much, and that hunch turned out to be correct in my case. But at least umm I felt like I fit in with my pencils and erasers and calcualtor and ruler to draw graphs, yep I gave off a damn good performance of acting like I knew what I was doing, just turns out I had no clue so I'm pretty sure my grade for that class has gone down, I did make up answers for all the questions though so at least that'll be entertaining for the lecturer.

No comments: