Monday, April 10, 2006
Itchy Feet
So it is now Week 7 of school and still I haven't received the living expenses money I get from the US Gov't, supposedly it will be put in my bank account by next week. You would be surprised how one can live on NO money for several weeks. It does help a diet plan, even if you have to eat noodles and spaghetti all the time, it's not like you eat lots of it. Anyways I'm 2 minutes away from applying for my work visa online to go and pick fruit in New Zealand..2 minutes people..with the bond money from my place I'd be able to get a plane ticket and have money for about 3 weeks..until I got paid for my fruitpicking or working in a ski resort..yep..I have to convince myself everyday to stay put!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So you are going to be that immigrant that is stealing New Zealanders jobs...fun!
Your grandfather made is way illegally from Mexico to the great U.S. of A so that you could have a better life than he did and you go half way around the world to do WHAT?!
Post a Comment