
Hey everybody..why the AHHHH you ask? Well in the last 24 hours I've gotten a notice to vacate my house by Aug. 10th and been told that my job will be ending after next week, so needless to day in the next week or so I need a new job and place to live. Guess I'm gonna be busy, I've been trying to be proactive though and been looking at places today all day on my break from Uni. The job thing might be a bit trickier but I'm confident it'll all work out (if I wasn't telling myself it'll all be okay then I'd be freaking right now). I have to say it's making me minorly stressed being that I'm super low on money as usual but don't get the rewards without the sacrifice, love where I'm living at even though it's been a bit difficult at times it's all worth it. Also since I just started classes I figure that new semester, new everything, my whole reality might as well be altered.
So apparently I can now just upload pictures straight to my blog so here's experiment #1 with a random pic taken a few weeks ago...hope this works then I'll post pics up here more often!!

1 comment:
Hoochie are you sneaking out or something? You look dodgy in your photo
Post a Comment