Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I'm Still Here!!

I know it's been ages since I blogged but I've been so busy the last month of the semester I"ve had all my major projects due and I've been working. My first final exam is tomorrow and last one the 27th of June..can't wait till it's over but the end is near!! So big news I"ve just booked into Thailand for my 3 week break between semesters...should be so much fun...I have to say that I just booked it today and I haven't done any research and I have no time to check it out but hell it should be a good time..I'll manage to get it together before I leave..as I was just studying for my marketing exam tomorrow I just got into a mini-panic going wait I need travel insurance and shots and probably a visa or something..dammit so much to think about!!! Not to mention that I have to move at some point..which means packing up all my belongings before I leave and storing them before I come back here homeless...the goal is to find a place before I leave that I can move into the day I get back..I swear I'm getting more and more laidback..didn't think it was possible?? Well apparently it is given that it doesn't bother me that I'll have no home when I come back..figure everything will work itself out..always does one way or another hey.

No comments: