Exactly 2 weeks from today I take off--thank goodness. Today someone at work(his name is James Wong and I swear he wears the same clothes everyday and has greasy hair, he's like the Asian version of Milton from Office Space, if Milton wore black cargo pants and a Hawaiian shirt everyday) asked me to get him some rare archery equipment that they only sell in Australia and mail it to him, as if, everytime I have to give him a check request to process he gives it back and finds some reason not to do it until eventually I just have to do it myself, get your bow and arrow somewhere else Mr. Wong! Also I have now officially sent off everything for graduate school, I've applied 2 places one to get a Masters in International Public Health (which I was told was very competitive) and another program to get a Masters in International Business, not sure if I want to commit to either one but it'll be nice to have the option. This weekend Operation pack up all my earthly possessions will begin. Last time I had to do that was 3 years ago when I moved from Texas to California and I had to fit everything in my car, including my guitar (which took up more space than it was worth in the car considering I've only played it once in 3 years and it's not something I ever wanna talk about again!!) This time I hope I have the courage to toss out those things I no longer need!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment